Find out which devices are connected to your Wi-Fi, in just a few seconds.
Fing, the top ranking, completely free and super-fast network scanner, that’s used by millions of homes and professionals around the world.
Discover which devices are connected to any Wi-Fi network, map devices, detect intruders, assess network security risks, troubleshoot network problems and achieve best network performance, with the world’s most popular network toolkit.
With more than a dozen free network tools including; Wi-Fi scanner, port scanner, DNS lookup, ping and service monitoring – Fing is a must-have network utility.
Fing network utilities include:
- Wi-Fi/LAN scanner: discover all devices connected to any network
- Full device details including IP address, MAC address, Device Name, Vendor, Device Manufacturer and more
- Advanced analysis of NetBIOS, UPNP and Bonjour names, properties and device types
- Inventory of devices and networks
- Internet connectivity checker
- ISP analysis and location
- Subnet scanner
- Port scanner: TCP port scanning that automatically finds open ports and available services
- Ping and traceroute: for network quality measurement
- WOL: remotely wake up devices
- DNS Lookup and reverse DNS lookup
- Connect to ports (Browser, SSH, FTP)
- Network intruder detection
- Network monitoring: device online and offline tracking
- Supports device identification by IP address for bridged network
Together with its add-on Fingbox hardware, you may also:
Block devices and pause Internet connection
Analyze the usage of bandwidth
Find the Wi-Fi Sweet Spot
Verify your Internet Speed
Troubleshoot your Internet connection
Monitor the Digital Presence on your network
Protect your network with a wireless Digital Fence that continuously watches over Wi-Fi devices around you. App