Save everything to your inbox with a single click
Ever find something you really want to read or review later, and then forget about it?
Whether it is an article, image, video, or anything else, easily send it to yourself with a single click and find it waiting for you later!
How it works?
InboxIt appears in your share menu. Click to share via InboxIt, and your item will instantly and privately be waiting for you in your email inbox.
What’s easier than that?
What makes InboxIt better?
There is no need to type your email address, subject title or email body manually. InboxIt
does it all with a ‘single click’.
In addition, InboxIt grabs the website’s image and description for nicer and more readable emails.
In other words, InboxIt is better than sharing to your email app!
No more clicking on emails to figure what article that was. Images and videos are also supported (up to Gmail’s size limit of about 35 MB, may change)
That’s not all
You can also create quick reminders using the app shortcut/widget.
This way all of your items will be waiting in the same place!
– Custom subject prefixes
– Custom recipient
– Automatically apply Gmail labels
– Scheduled reminders
– Remove InboxIt branding
How is MailDroid different? For starters, it is a pure email client which means we don’t have a back-end server looking at your mail. You set up your POP, IMAP, Exchange connections and the client speaks directly to the server. Second, it is powerful and yet easy to use. If you don’t want to use the PGP or sMIME encryption, simply hide it. Want to use the old navigation over the new navigation drawer, your choice. Want to snooze your email or send it at a delayed time, you can do that as well! Third, we have oAuth2 to Gmail, Yahoo Mail, AOL Mail, and Outlook. oAuth2 means that the app just gets a token from those providers and does not see any password. For those of you who have had issues recently with these providers (specifically Gmail and Yahoo Mail), this is the solution! We worked with all these providers to make sure you feel super secure. Fourth, we have integrated with important and helpful third party email companies like SaneBox! Finally, we support our users! We email you back when you ask for help!!
You are our users and we have built this mail client around feedback from users. We have no agenda of what we need to add anymore, just what people want us to add. We support so many email providers automatically and for those that we can’t figure out the settings for, a manual option always exists. We have added support for so many features, that many times we even forget some of the things we have added. Here is a short list:
1. Complete re-write and not based at all on the standard email application
2. Idle Push for all IMAP servers that support it
3. Download attachments to your device using any file explorer or use the built in file manager to manage your files
4. Settings Support for signature, font size, ring tone, led color, icon selection etc.
5. Custom Mail Rules
6. Spell Check
7. Search your mail online (for IMAP servers only) or offline for both IMAP and POP3 servers
8. Password Protection
9. Microsoft Exchange 2003,2007,2010, Office 365 servers
10. Full WYSIWYG editor
11. Split screen for tablets
12. Calendar integration using ICS attachment (exchange 2007/2010 and CalDav support is coming)
13. Cloud storage integration to save attachments (dropbox, box.net, Google drive and SkyDrive/OneDrive)
14. Customize your inbox styles and themes to your preference
15. Spam Filter Plugin –> REQUIRES IN-APP PAYMENT
16. Email Threaded Mode
17. Light Flow, Tesla Unread, Apex Launcher, and Dashclock Integration
18. Different notification styles and icons
19. Identities/Aliases supported
20. Backup SMTP Provider
21. open PGP support using PGP Inline or PGP MIME
22. S/MIME support for all email providers
23. oAuth2 support for Gmail, Hotmail/Outlook, Yahoo, and AOL Mail
24. Support for SaneBox
25. Much more….
* THIS IS NOT A REPLACEMENT FOR THE INBOX APP and IT’S NOT AN EMAIL
CLIENT. Please read the full description and watch the demo video.
* A Gmail account is required for using the app. Items can be saved to ANY account.